Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With
cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction
equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm,
Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.
Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com.
Within the MRS Parts Operations team, the Regional Planning Manager has the responsibility to manage strategic inventory management and demand planning within the region to secure that the divisional inventory and availability targets are reached in the region. You will develop a team that implements and manages the inventory optimization and demand planning processes for the region, in collaboration with the Regional Supply Chain and Customer Center organizations.
Inventory and availability target setting actions
- Set inventory and availability targets for CC's and DC's in the region and monitor implementation of improvement initiatives, in collaboration with Regional Supply Chain organizations and Customer Centers.
- Responsible for inventory, availability and obsolescence KPI's performance and follow up in the region.
Assortment planning and optimization
- Secure that the global process for parts assortment and inventory optimization methodology is followed in the region.
- Decide, maintain and optimize the stocking assortment per region (in collaboration with Customer Centers and the Regional Supply Chain organization of the region).
- Approval of Stocking policy adjustments.
- Decide on assortment allocation within the region; which parts at LDC, which parts at RDC.
- Manage the stocking request process in the region.
Regional Demand Planning
- Secure that the demand planning process is followed in the region.
- Support CC's in the local demand planning process
- Manage consolidation of regional demand plans.
- Manage the coordination and preparation for regional planning meetings.
- Approve regional demand plan for reporting to Global.
- Provide input to GSH for supplier co-planning meetings.
- Establish the MRS Regional Planning organization (hiring, training, onboarding, coaching).
- Manage the regional planning team and coach the team in the delivery of the inventory and availability goals and objectives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Degree in supply chain, logistics, operations, or related degree. Master of Business Administration is preferable.
- At least 10 years in global supply chain management.
- Experience in end-to-end supply chain management involving distribution, inventory management, and project management.
- Experienced leader with track record of managing people
- Experience of implementing changes in a global organization
- Background in spare parts management at Epiroc or equivalent industries
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written. Additional language will be preferred.