LPN, Night Shift Hours, Adult Case!
Maxim Healthcare – Asheville, NC
Often, patients realize that their illness restricts activity in their daily lives, making living alone too difficult. They want to improve their circumstances and stay in the comfort of home, but prefer not to become a burden to their family. Many find hope with us. Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Home Health Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse to work with our homecare clients. (Training & Skills in Trach, Vent, & G-Tube will be provided)
Maxim Healthcare is a leader in healthcare staffing for nurses, allied professionals & others. We provide high level home healthcare services, available for adults & our pediatric patients. We also provide trainings to all of our caregivers so that they can care for our patients in the comfort of their home under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
Why Join Maxim?:
• Flexible schedules to accommodate your needs.
• Wonderful staff that’ll work with you.
• Team working Atmosphere.
• Competitive rate with weekly pay.
• Benefits, Trainings, 401K.
• Working with clients that match your skills & personality.
• Nationwide services, training, & opportunities of growth within the company.
Maxim’s LPN’s Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Notices changes whether physiologic and psychosocial in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Document the patient’s care plan using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions based upon identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies.
- Change the care plan according to evaluation, changes in medical care plan, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Licensed Practical Nurse