Kforce has a client seeking a Sales Representative in Los Angeles, California (CA).
If you have ambitions to be a part of a Best in Class organization our client is the place to be. They continue to grow their market share by providing the most Innovative products on the market, and their dedication to Market Disruption makes this the destination company for the world's top talent. From JD Powers to CES, the awards keep piling up. The dynamic culture offers both great challenge and great reward. If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, this is the place to be.
- Responsible for the revenue generation in sales offices and key accounts within a geographic area or market
- Ensure sales plans and key account strategies are implemented
- Direct selling responsibility into key customer accounts; This is a critical role focused on growing revenue and market share
- Develop Sales Management strategy as it relates to the client's overall business strategy
- Foster strong relationships with key accounts in order to successfully position the client's portfolio
- Manage communications, sales promotion development, and training as required to stimulate and facilitate the sales of products
- Establish high-level as well as tactical relationships with key accounts, field sales, marketing and product teams
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of directly related experience is required
- Client management experience (8+ years) - working with internal members, and external clients
- 4-5 years in Sales industry (buyer in Consumer Electronics channel, Sales Account Manager, or Marketing)
- Prior sales or marketing experience in technology sales, business development and/or OEMs and sales required
- Ability to serve as liaison between product marketing team and clients
- Superb face-to-face communication/verbal skills
- Prior experience with CE, TV/AV products and existing relationships with key regional retailers preferred
- Understanding of merchandising, account management, and how products successfully go to market with a retailer is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office products including Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong negotiation and client management skills. High energy, passionate and articulate
- Demonstrated ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple business development programs and simultaneous performance objectives
- Ability to make professional sales and business presentations in writing, through email, reports, or orally, including complex business and technical matters to an audience
- Ability to achieve customer contracted objectives and team goals and to achieve results within established time frames and requirements
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.