To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spokane, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Recruiting Support Specialist
Volt • Spokane, WA
Posted 2 months ago
VOLT’s client is looking for a Recruiting Support Specialist
This is a direct hire position in Spokane, WA at Volt Workforce Solutions. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
Recruiting Support Specialist is responsible for a positive total candidate experience. The primary functions are to support the order fulfillment functions to ensure candidate and client satisfaction.
- Create a positive experience for Volt candidates and contingent workers
- Foster relationship with contingent workers during the assignment; follow up regularly with field employee to maintain relationship and to build knowledge of needs and opportunities
- Engage in positive candidate relations, responsiveness and service
- Actively support the recruiting efforts to identify qualified candidates for the new and existing clients
- Look for opportunities to expand candidate pool through conversations with field employees
- Responsible for adherence to the Volt Standards in achieving operational excellence.
- Support the recruiting process through performing onboarding and pre-screening functions
- Manage critical communications to candidates
- Perform employee relations functions by responding to inquiries regarding benefits, pay, payroll, expenses, travel, holiday and sick time
- Implement employee recognition programs and event coordination
- Ensure and manage proper candidate set up in the system
- Monitor payroll reports, missing time, client approvals, stop payments and process termination checks as needed
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years related work experience
- Sourcing or Recruiting experience preferred
- Passionate about customer service
- Effective communicator
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to prioritize workload and track tasks through to completion
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly energetic and results-driven, with a strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Builds trust by demonstrating high ethical standards and personal integrity
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.