To support our growth, we are looking for a customer service advocate to join our team. This role plays a critical part in ensuring our customers’ interactions with Daniels Health are seamless – from communicating to scheduling, issue resolution and fact-finding; you will do it all!
An essential service provider to Healthcare, Daniels Health was founded with the vision of “making healthcare safer” – and for the last 20 years in the United States we have achieved this through innovative safety products and clinically-focused waste services that lead the industry. This is our “why”, our “how” is delivering the highest standard of service we can; you will be joining a team passionate about service excellence. What will your job involve
Who are we looking for?
- Interfacing with our customers (clinical and support contacts at hospitals and other primary care facilities) via phone and email to answer questions, resolve issues, proactively communicate schedule or stock changes, and manage inbound scheduling requests
- Report, investigate and resolve (where applicable) customer requests and complaints via Salesforce ensuring a high degree of accuracy and timeliness in reporting and issue escalation
- Maintain and update filing, inventory and database systems (both manual and computer processes)
- Work closely with our production and transport team to ensure timely and efficient delivery is met at all customer locations. This includes:
- Creating customer manifests
- Printing and distributing process documents for daily production
- Ensuring stock inventory in conjunction with your Plant Manager
- Print waste transfer documentation (Tracking Forms) for transport of waste from the transfer facility to a treatment facility.
- Support with routing and rerouting of our trucks on a daily/weekly basis
- Liaising with all departments and customers on account changes (billing, sales and logistics)
- Generate reports on an as needed basis for the leadership team
- Constantly look for new ways to better/improve the current administrative process
- Someone with a can-do attitude who has a passion for problem-solving and delivering a great customer experience. As the interface with our customers, you will be the critical bridge between customer expectations and service excellence – we’re looking for someone who is diligent and self-driven but also brings a friendly and relatable dynamic to our team. Here’s some of the skills and attributes that would make you a great fit candidate:
- Self-motivated to problem-solve and drive resolutions for a customer
- Relationally driven, you will enhance and strengthen our customer relationships
- Flexible, adaptable and able to prioritize, no two days are the same!
- Works well with others and can motivate people you work with.
- 2+ years of administrative and customer service experience within retail or hospitality or corporate will be considered
- Intermediate to Advanced with computer systems (Microsoft office suite, etc.)
- Salesforce experience would go a long way!
- Good communication skills both written and verbal with record-keeping discipline
- Ability to work weekends, holidays or flex hours as needed by production demands
- Proven experience in improving processes and procedures
If this sounds like the role for you, or somebody you know then we look forward to speaking with you!
To find out more of what a day in the life with our customer service team looks like visit –
Who are we?
We are a healthcare service company providing safety systems and medical waste collection for hospitals, medical centers, surgical centers, nursing homes and an array of customers within the healthcare setting. Our focus is delivering quality and safety-focused medical waste management services that reduce needlestick injuries, positively impact infection control and reduce environmental burden. As a service to our customers we dispose and treat medical waste on site at our treatment facilities across the U.S.
Daniels Health & Sharpsmart is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Daniels Health & Sharpsmart conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Complex Problem Solving