To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time Delivery Driver
National Dentex Corporation • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
National Dentex (NDX) - the leader in the dental manufacturing industry within the US - offers a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Part-Time Delivery Driver for our local NDX Lumident Team located in Indianapolis, IN.
This is a part-time position operating Mondays and Thursdays; 7:00am - 4:00pm and subject to change from time to time.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Learn delivery route(s) as assigned.
- Provide daily deliveries and pick-ups as requested and assigned.
- Represent the laboratory with courtesy, respect and focus.
- Advise appropriate lab contact with any office concerns, doctor communications, etc.
- Actively participate and share ideas for change that will positively affect the relationship the laboratory has with customers.
- Meet the needs of the customer by being flexible and receptive to changes/alterations in the delivery route(s).
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Professional and neat in appearance
- Ability to deal with stressful situations caused by driving conditions and/or schedule changes
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service focused
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Valid driver’s license; maintain an acceptable driving record per NDX standards
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- Physical stamina to drive for extended periods of time
- Regularly required to drive, sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel and/or reach
- Repeatedly getting in and out of an automobile multiple times a day
- Ability to read required documentation
- Vision capabilities: Depth perception, attention to detail
- Push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 25 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
High School or Equivalent or better.
Licenses & Certifications
Valid Driver License