Seeking a creative and strategic Media Planner/Buyer for a contract opportunity in Northern Virginia. The Media Planner/Buyer will be responsible for making financial and media plans for different campaigns including researching, liaising with clients, and producing briefs.
- Devising media plans that will cater to client needs, goals, and targets
- Research target audiences and market trends to select the best platforms suited for the brand and/or product being advertised
- Liaise with clients and other account personnel on plans, pitches, and campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance and pull metrics to make future recommendations
- Manage quarterly budget for ad placements, monitor spending, and ROI
- Media planning and buying experience
- Agency preferred
- Knowledge of both traditional and digital space for ad placements
- Experience with target audience research and identification
- Analytical thinking and ability to pull reports and make conclusions
- Ability to perform and succeed in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- 3+ years of experience
If you have prior media planning or media buying experience, please email your most current resume to Email blocked - click to apply
. Must be available to start immediately.
Media Buying, Media Planning, Digital Media, Digital Media Campaigns, Digital Media Planning, Paid Media, Optimize Paid Search, Optimization Strategies, Analytics, Budgeting, Client facing
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.