To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Crown Point, IN 46307
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Konecranes • Crown Point, IN
Posted 2 months ago
Other Great Industries
Engineering, Installation - Maint - Repair, Manufacturing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Country: United States
Location: Crown Point, IN, US
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: United States (US)
Location: Crown Point, Indiana (US-IN)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
POSITION TITLE: Service Sales Representative
REPORTS TO: Branch Manager/District Sales Manager
Konecranes is looking for an individual with a sales background to join our team as a Service Sales Representative. As a Service Sales Representative, your primary duties are to sell products and services to the existing customer base to improve safety and productivity. This individual will be responsible for meeting assigned sales targets for all lifting equipment including but not limited to; repairs, retrofits, hoists, spare parts, general overhauls and consultation services. Organizational skills are required to monitor the workload of our service department and ensure that all open time slots are filled with sold work. Strong communication skills are a must, as you will be engaging with existing customers. If you think your attributes are a fit and you are interested in working in a fast paced, safety first type of environment, apply with Konecranes today!
- Engage in various sales activities to sell safety and productive retrofits, components, modernization and new equipment to existing customers and develop new accounts to meet minimum established sales quotas.
- Prepare or assist in preparing price estimates for service work using established tools, guidelines and input from the service department.
- Maintain personal contact with all existing accounts in your area. Prepare related monthly reports.
- When required, maintain monthly contact with assigned accounts to develop relationships. Document activity with key accounts. Prepare account plans with appropriate actions and forward to District Manager. Schedule and conduct business reviews for customers on an annual basis or as needed.
- Prepare and maintain a log in CRM software of all activities, business opportunities and offers submitted to customers and provide report to manager weekly.
- Monitor workload of service department and ensure all open time slots are filled with sold work.
- Qualify all any projects or credit worthiness as needed. Check D&B ratings and obtain credit application, if appropriate. Obtain tax-exempt certificate, if required.
- Monitor the credit control list and assist in collection efforts of problem accounts, as needed. Consult district staff prior to delivery of services or materials to accounts outstanding for over 60 days.
- Monitor the contract renewal process to ensure customer needs are met in a timely manner and opportunities are not lost. Contact accounts that are not renewing their agreements. Document all sales activity in the CRM System. Establish and maintain on-going communications with the service department to address issues related to the customer base.
- Maintain customer and contact information in the CRM software, as required.
- Follow all established safety rules and procedures, including those established by the customer.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years' experience in service related sales preferred however equivalent education, experience and training will be considered. Must have demonstrated leadership experience, a basic understanding of mechanical and electrical principles, good written and verbal communication skills and good PC skills. Prior experience with cranes is a plus.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Must have and maintain a good driving record. Must be willing and able to work off the ground, on occasion. Ability to relocate to other regions of the country may be required for advancement opportunities.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree preferred however, prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of formal degree.
*KC #monus #nxt #cbus
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .
Job ID: 26285244
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.