To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cary, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Work-at-Home
Alorica • Cary, NC
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Work-at-Home Customer Service FAQs
- What type of work will I be doing? Work-at-Home agents typically assist customers over the phone or through online chat, and help answer any questions or concerns the customer may have.
- Will I be able to work a flexible schedule? Agents are able to set their own hours to work around their individual schedules. We offer you flexibility with your time, and in turn, expect the highest degree of professionalism on the job. When it comes to customer service, professionalism and accountability, we expect nothing short of insanely great!
- Where are you hiring? We hire across the U.S., but not in every location. To see if you live in one of our Work-at-Home markets, click here.
- What is the pay like? It depends on your program and the amount of time you work. We offer work schedules that pay at a Per-Minute Rate, Worktime Rate, Per-Call or Guaranteed Hourly Rate. And, if your total earnings end up being less than minimum wage, your compensation will be bumped up to meet local minimum wage requirements on a weekly basis. On average, Alorica Work-at-Home agents make between minimum wage and $10/hr.
- Will I be trained before starting? Absolutely. We offer two types of robust training, depending on your client program. Rest assured, when you’re ready to start on Day 1, you’ll have all the knowledge and skills you need to excel!
- Will I be paid during training? Of course! Training is conducted mostly online and can be done from the comfort of your own home.
What equipment do I need?
- Computer: PC (no Macs)
- Latest version of Windows Operating System
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB or higher
- Phone must be a feature free POTS land line (no voicemail, answering machines, call waiting, etc.). Cell phones and VOIPs are prohibited.
- Internet Connection: DSL, cable, or fiber optic (no dial-up, satellite, or 4G wireless connections)
Am I required to undergo a drug test and/or background check? Some of our positions do require agents to complete a successful drug and/or background screening prior to training and is paid for by Alorica.
*You have the option to take advantage of comprehensive medical and dental benefits from an established employer. Medical and dental benefits contingent on number of hours worked.
Alright. Enough chit chat. Ready to finally achieve the dream of working from home?