To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
233 South Patterson Avenue
Springfield, MO 65802
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Intern
O'Reilly Auto Parts • Springfield, MO
Posted 19 days ago
A Quality Assurance Intern, under direct supervision, participates in the process of ensuring the quality of new and existing software. QA interns execute test plans and test cases to verify programs function according to user requirements and conform to established standards.
Essential Job Functions
- Identify and document application defects in a centralized issue tracking system
- Report test results and status as appropriate
- Create entry level test cases
- Execute test cases to validate software functionality
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good organizational skills
- Good attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree
- Experienced with software applications and their general use
- General understanding of test design and testing methodologies