Our Sales support team coordinates the administrative, auditing, reporting, lead management and RFP management efforts and processes of Hilton Sales' teams. The team is focused on evolving into the most sought after partners in hospitality by freeing up seller's time, driving efficiency, and governance to maximize performance and make things happen.What will I be doing?
Hilton is looking for Sales Coordinators to support the administrative, auditing, reporting, and opportunity management efforts and processes of multiple Hilton Worldwide Sales teams including Airline, Association, Business Travel Sales (BTS), Corporate, Hilton Direct, Intermediary, International, Opportunity Management Services, Leisure, Luxury and Regional.
You will collaborate across many management levels throughout the Sales team. You will aid our sales accounts, and assist with the elimination of duplicated efforts, and the automation and optimization of new valuable and differentiated services. You will work with Management to support a culture aligned with the greater Hilton Sales and Commercial Services teams, evolving our teams into the most coveted ally in hospitality. This will help shorten selling timelines and drive efficiency, consistency, and governance to improve performance and get results. The Sales Support Coordinator will make valuable contributions to the role in a way that makes you critical to our organization's success.
More specifically, you will:
What are we looking for?
- Execute multiple group and meeting space leads and/or transient RFPs.
- Update and maintain accurate sales information records, including account reports, events, history reports, traces, and general account information. This includes detailing sales activities through lead and call reports; as well as submitting daily, weekly and monthly activity reports relating to leads generated, priority active leads (hit lists) booked revenue, client contact, and account activity.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all levels of internal and external partners. Essential to your success will be a deep understanding of the systems that power Hilton's sales infrastructure.
- Ensure hotels provide a full and accurate accounting of booking credit by participating in the audits and appeals process.
- Own inbox coverage for your customers to address out of office situations and Fires & Favors support for accounts, either through Guest Assistance or directly with hotels.
- Prepare expenses, invoices, travel and events as needed.
- Work on action plans to address opportunities within your respective team. Using good judgment, stabilize your workload and prioritize work with the greatest impact.
- Participate in recurring, educational, team-building, and cross-team events with the sales teams.
- Build ideas to troubleshoot the team's current stressors and contributors to work/life balance issues, and areas where time or resources are being wasted.
- Track and advise on team efficiency needs using Microsoft Access, SQL and VBA solutions.
- Partner with Commercial and Information Technology (IT) teams on Sales system improvement testing.
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively both verbally and in writing
- Problem solving skills to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity. This includes effectively addressing any issue as appropriate; identifying and preventing potential problems; and building analytical skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Entry level to three (0-3) years of work experience in administrative roles that require a high level of prioritization skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in or exposure to any combination of travel industry, sales systems, project management or direct sales roles
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years' experience working in a hotel sales and marketing office
- Three (3) years' experience in or exposure to any combination of travel industry, project management or direct sales roles
- Experience or exposure to the Sports industry
- Some proficiency with Microsoft Access, SQL, VBA, Visio, Tableau or MicroStrategy applications
- Experience using Salesforce
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked - click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Request For Proposal