Kforce has a client in search of a Forecast Analyst in Concord, New Hampshire (NH).
The primary role of the forecast analyst is to support the development and improve upon the statistically driven demand forecast. This position is a key driver in creating and managing demand signals by which the organization aligns supply chain and company resources. This is a critical role in the beginning of a Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process, as revenue and supply plans leverage this information. The forecast analyst is tasked with using data insights to improve forecast accuracy.
Job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or related field
- MBA desirable
- Proficiency in advanced analytical and statistical modelling tools
- Knowledge of forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance and manufacturing
- Deep knowledge in demand forecasting, statistical modeling, using analytical tools and various sources of data
- SAP knowledge and experience with S&OP/IBP software solutions required - Proficiency using technology tools that enable demand planning and reporting
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Can quickly identify deviations from expected results and other disruptions and can promptly resolve any issue
- Strong analytical, data-processing and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and experienced in finding and understanding data and data patterns
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.