To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Summerville, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TBC Corporation • Summerville, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Our Maintenance Technicians are responsible for troubleshooting, installation and repair work of equipment / machines in our Distribution Centers.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTW℠, NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Merchant's Tire®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW℠, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Construct, maintain, and test, mechanical equipment, machinery and components.
- Troubleshoot and identify parts or machines that need parts
- Generate parts requests for repairs and to ensure adequate inventory.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts, equipment and machinery.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Perform welding and cutting, minor electrical, carpentry, plumbing, and plastering functions
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned
- Other duties as requested or needed
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 5 years industrial diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience required
- 3+ years of mechanical/electrical experience preferred.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DC and AC electrical components.
- Demonstrated ability to follow manufacturer’s specifications and read blueprints and schematics.
- Must be able to write daily/monthly reports legibly, and read/comprehend instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others cooperatively, safely and in a structured team environment
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 65 lbs.
- Basic computer skills a plus.
- Ability to readh and interpret documents such as safety rules, procedure manuals, operating and maintenance instructions
- Simple math abilities
- Criminal Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make retail purchases for through convenient payroll deduction
- Employee automotive service discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.