Lease Administration Analyst – Washington, DC
We are growing! We are building our pipeline of Lease Analysts in Washington, DC
What this job involves
Our Lease Analysts are responsible for the full scope of Lease Administration services:
- Abstracting and interpreting commercial lease documents (leases, amendments, subleases)
- Data entry, validation and management of lease
- Reviewing real estate tax invoices documents
- Reviewing lease documents and databases to ensure accuracy and lease compliance
- Tracking and maintaining critical lease dates
- Client/vendor/landlord relationship management
Sound like you? Before applying it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree equivalent at minimum
- Real estate brokerage or salespersons license desired
- Strong financial, analytical, and reporting skills
- Ability to analyse both qualitative and quantitative information
- Advanced computer skills, specifically MS Office Suite (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook), CoStar, and the ability to master company specific database programs
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Basic understanding of real estate and lease terminology
- Well-developed verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners and clients
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at URL blocked - click to apply.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at URL blocked - click to apply