Job Posting Title:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Basic skills test required. Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of motors, Hydraulic systems, pneumatics, conveyor systems, and programmable controllers.
- Must have 480, 240, 120 voltage experience, also low voltage AC-DC controls.
- Must be able to work with Volt, Amprobe meters.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- 3-5 years maintenance experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to use hand tools and trade-type tools
- Must be team-oriented with the ability to work with others and without direct supervision.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to perform the following: standing, climbing, pulling and or pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and stooping
- Good physical condition, able to lift 50 lbs frequently.
Must wear required personal protection equipment associated with manufacturing work environment and job duties.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Programmable Logic Controllers