To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spokane, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Rep (Centralized Division)
Lincare • Spokane, WA
Posted 1 month ago
No experience required and no over-the-phone selling!
Centralization of Customer Service Representatives to work specifically on held sales report, Rx expiration reports, prior authorization expiration reports, and correcting reports to decrease held sales in centers.
(Customer Service / Retail / Restaurant / Medical)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other tasks may be assigned):
- Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
- Answers all incoming calls and makes the determination of the required action
- Processes held sales reports by contacting customers, insurance providers, physician’s offices, and reviewing with regional accounting office
- Processes prescription renewals to ensure continued billing
- Converts weekly reports into an excel spreadsheet to track progress
- Strategically reviews problem accounts to determine resolution
- Frequent navigation between company programs to resolve accounts
- Impacts the company’s bottom line by problem-solving
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Provide prompt, reliable, and accurate information
- Ability to multitask
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans