U.S. Medical Management (USMM) is one of the nation’s largest home-based primary care practices. USMM is a family of companies all dedicated to providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This includes Visiting Physicians Association (VPA), Pinnacle Senior Care, Grace Hospice, Comfort Hospice, The Home DME and In-Home Health Assessments (IHA).
We are seeking PHYSCIANS who desire the opportunity and experience of delivering quality and compassionate healthcare - within proven care models – to elderly individuals and those with complex medical issues, who are the forefront of everything we do.
Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; we will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services”
Our Values – Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence - are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.
Why You Should Want to Work with Us
- Quarterly Bonuses – up to $8,750.00 per quarter!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan (with match)
- CME and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holidays and Volunteer Time
- Paid Orientation and Training
- No holidays/weekends
- No Hospital Rounds
- A+ Rated Malpractice Coverage with Tail Coverage
- Mobile diagnostic service and state-of-the-art technology
The Physician delivers primary health care and patient care management in a residential and assisted living facilities. Physician manages reasonable daily case load via face-to-face and telehealth visits.
- Experience in Geriatrics or complex patients preferred
- Active/unrestricted medical license and DEA
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- EMR experience
Won’t you join us? We are seeking candidates who desire the opportunity and experience of delivering quality and compassionate healthcare - within proven care models – to elderly individuals and those with complex medical issues, who are the forefront of everything we do.
- Assisted Living
- Health Care
- Medical License
- Primary Care