Are you looking for a Deck Manager opportunity with one of Maryland's most elite athletic organizations? Do you have a passion for health and fitness and want to help others reach their goals? Do you want to bring “FITNESS THAT MATTERS” to our members? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for a dynamic Deck Manager responsible for the day-to-day results and performance of an outdoor pool complex for the Summer of 2018.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Providing leadership and accountability to the department
• Ensuring the aquatics facility is maintained in a safe environment
• Coordinating and overseeing all aquatic programming
• Creating and executing creative member retention activities
• Educating members about our programs/services to alleviate anxiety and create a comfortable fitness environment for members.
• Ordering chemicals and store in a safe manner
• Overseeing the maintenance and repairs of the aquatic facility
• Providing coverage as a lifeguard when needed
Qualified applicants will possess: two or more years of aquatics experience, preferably in the fitness/exercise industry, a professional grade CPR/AED certification, a current pool operator certification valid in their jurisdiction
If you are interested in an exciting challenge with a progressive organization--and are ready to hit the ground running--this is the place for you!
Keywords: Deck Manager, Pool Manager, Aquatics Manager, Lifeguard, Lifeguarding, Pool, Swimming, Pool Operation, American Red Cross,