Kelly Services has an EXCELLENT Customer Service opportunity available in Troy, MI!! If you're looking to expand your career and work in an outstanding flexible environment, then this is the job for you!
Payroll Customer Service Representative
The Payroll Customer Service Representative will provide support for U.S, Canada, and Puerto Rico payroll inquiries from employees, branches, and other field personnel.
Pay: $14.00 p/h (weekly pay)
Location: Troy, MI
Hours: Must be flexible 8am-8pm Mon-Fri (rotating schedule with 2-week notice)
- Provide a high level of customer service support when handling customers- questions/complaints
- Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion
- Read and understand client-s payroll structure and collect relevant information, determine immediate requests/questions and anticipate any future needs
- Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively in a customer service setting, including verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate multiple screens and software applications
- Minimum 1+ years- experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule (25-35 hours/week with some overtime available
(variety of schedule start and end times)
- Spanish speaking a plus
Please send your resume and inquiries to Email blocked - click to apply or call 248-244-4063
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US3352CC_28410021
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.