As a part of our continued growth we are looking for dedicated and passionate Counter Salespeople. As a Counter Salesperson you will be responsible for providing a superior customer service experience to all walk-in contact and phone contact customers. The Counter Salesperson will also be responsible for maintaining excellent customer service to internal and external customers always. We are seeking candidates who are extremely motivated and are excited about the opportunity to support all operational processes and procedures. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Personally greet every customer as they walk through the door and maintain friendly contact throughout their shopping experience.
- At checkout, implement suggestive selling techniques, as appropriate, and assist with problem solving.
- Order any out of stock, special order items, create purchase orders, transfers, and follow up with customers by phone calls to completion of invoice.
- Maintain orderly files and clean records of all transactions, as well as accurate cash drawer.
- Observe changes in inventory as to insure minimum stock levels and store showroom appearance is appropriate
- Coordinate orders from the warehouse to ensure customers' orders are ready in a timely fashion to achieve A&A's excellent level of customer service.
- Solicit new accounts using every means available to seek out new business and rebuilds old accounts by researching former customer listings.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
LKQ Corporation (NYSE: LKQ), an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is a leading global value-added distributor of vehicle repair parts and accessories. The Company is the leading North American provider of recycled automotive and aftermarket collision parts as well as specialty accessories for automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles.
LKQ Europe, with operations located in 15 countries, collectively is the largest distributor of automotive aftermarket mechanical repair parts and related products in Europe, holding leading market positions in the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Slovakia. Globally, the Company has more than 1,100 operating locations and 40,000 employees.
LKQ has an entrepreneurial, growth orientated culture and since 2005 consolidated revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 28%. Come join the family and be LKQ Proud!
* Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match
* Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
* Paid Holiday leave days and a Paid Time Off Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Strong customer service background.
- Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts preferred.
- Ability to follow oral and/or written instruction.
- Some lifting of up to 75 lbs.
- You must also work well as part of a team and be willing to work long hours when necessary.
- It is also important that you display a positive, helpful demeanor, and a commitment to providing the best in customer service.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions.
Operate Cash Register
Resolve Customer Issue