Our client, a leading healthcare organization, is currently seeking a Software Automation Engineer to join their existing team!
This is a hybrid role in Minnetonka, MN.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Own the build/deploy/release process and find ways to automate and improve our pipeline at every step
- Design reusable components, frameworks, and libraries
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Participate in an Agile / Scrum / Kanban methodology to deliver high-quality software releases on a daily cadence
- Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enable team velocity
- Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners, both inside and outside the scrum team
- Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping production software in a scaled distributed environment (preferably in public cloud - AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud)
- 2+ years maintaining complex automated testing suites for a multi-layer application
- Experience with relational databases, NoSQL databases and Docker (Microsoft SQL Server & DynamoDB preferred)
- 2+ years working with automated CI/CD Jenkins, GitHub Actions or similar.
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical colleagues
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field OR related practical experience
- Commitment to quality, performance, and efficiency
- Good project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with CI/CD Tooling, GIT, GitHub and automated testing frameworks
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Automation Engineer
- Amazon Dynamo Db
- Amazon Web Services
- Application Design
- Attention To Detail
- C Sharp (Programming Language)