Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We are currently seeking a Project Assistant/Document Management professional to join our Denver, Colorado team.
- Ten or more years of increasingly complex administrative experience
- Advanced experience using Adobe/Nuance, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Visio, Access & PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint
- Strong document formatting and technical skills are required
- Strong preference to those who have worked in an engineering, consulting or other fast paced professional services organization.
- Excellent client and business communication skills (oral & written)
- Flexibility and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated and adaptable, with a demonstrated ability to use initiative and judgment for daily tasks and to solve complex problems
- Able to work independently with limited supervision and as part of a multi-disciplined team
- “Can-Do” attitude with a passion for client service
- Associates degree or similar work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies