Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following: Security patrols, access control, security related personnel escort duties, traffic, parking control, law and order duties, as well as security and fire safety surveillance. Other duties as assigned.
• U.S. Citizenship (Birth or Naturalized) or a lawful permanent resident and current or honorably discharged member of the U.S. Armed Services/Military;
• At least 21 years of age;
• H.S. Diploma/GED;
• Minimum two (2) years' experience in physical security with one (1) year armed experience or service in the U.S. Armed Services (including Reserve or National Guard); any combination of two (2) years' experience in physical security and service with the U.S. Armed Services (must have one (1) year armed experience); Associates Degree in Security or Law Enforcement related field with one (1) year armed security experience OR successful completion of a police officer's basic training academy with one (1) year armed security experience;
• Read, speak and understand English language fluently;
• Ability to prepare detailed written reports and fill out forms;
• Familiar with computers and keyboard operations.
• Successfully pass an employment physical;
• Successfully pass background checks to include criminal, credit, and/or driving record;
• Successfully pass all training and obtain required certifications to include CPR, First Aid, and AED;
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a required armed license;
• Must meet client suitability.
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
CA Lic.# 17940
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Automated External Defibrillator