- College degree and 12 years’ professional level experience related to Fixed Wireless/NetworkEngineering/technical experience with 7 years of site acquisition experience, 7 years in zoning experience and 4-5 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professionallevel related experience desired.
- Demonstrated leadershipand understanding of site acquisition process and real estate and zoning laws.
- Excellent public speaking, presentation, and written communication skills required.
- Excellent knowledge ofMS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellentproblem-solving, phone and people skills.
- Highly motivated“self-starter” able to work under aggressive project schedules and a fast paceenvironment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 50% or less travel.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.