IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an industry leader and have a significant impact on future growth of our Multichannel solutions. With the data, analytics and optimization our clients can achieve the impossible. You will manage accounts; generate deep/wide relationships with key decision makers at the prospects and clients you are assigned.
- Serve as a consultative solution sales lead
- Present IQVIA’s overall value proposition with a specific focus on our multichannel solutions which include analytics, insights, technology and marketing services
- Proactively build deep and strategic relationships at high levels within the accounts
- Assure the execution of strategic account plans
- Lead client prospecting, site presentations, negotiations, contract development and account business reviews with key stakeholders
- Utilize CRM to document actions regarding planning and sales activities (ie. sales calls, customer events, opportunities, e-marketing campaigns) and shares account intelligence with internal members during account strategy meetings
- Act as a liaison between prospect/customer and IQVIA Services and Delivery teams as necessary
- Present sales opportunities to management and work with the internal departments/team members to close large complex sales
- Participate in preparing Requests for Information (RFIs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and be responsible to ensure they are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Keep well-informed of assigned industry trends, technological and process changes, new developments, services and other general information related to the assigned accounts and market scope
- Provide required status reporting and updates to management
- Demonstrate a high level of personal accountability
- Proven achiever
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of multichannel marketing with a passion to add analytics, insights & technology
- Minimum of 7 years sales experience. You have exceeded quota. You have been a difference maker.
- Skilled in negotiations and sales techniques
- Demonstrated success accessing your market, the major players and decision makers.
- Ability to confidently interact with senior management and executives both internally and externally
- Exhibit solid communication skills; ability to present accurate and compelling presentations
- Well-developed business acumen
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: