To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chattanooga, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
OrthoBanc • Chattanooga, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
OrthoBanc is a growing, family oriented company located in Hixson, TN. We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for our call center team!
Our ideal candidate will be someone who is genuinely excited to help customers. If you are patient, empathetic, a natural problem solver and of course someone who loves to talk to customers, we want to talk to you! A stable work history and excellent attendance record are also required. Bilingual skills (English/Spanish speaking) are also needed and encouraged to apply.
We reward our customer service team with quarterly bonuses of up to $1,000 and hourly pay differentials based on performance after completion of training. With our "Customer Kudos" incentive program you earn gift cards for outstanding customer service.
We also have an excellent benefits package starting the first of the month after date of hire.
Starting pay is $13/hour. Base pay increases are available throughout training with the potential of earning up to $14/hour after the completion of training. Additional pay differential for bilingual (English/Spanish) representatives.
While in training, scheduled hours will be:
Monday, Tuesday, and Friday from 8 am - 5 pm and Wednesday - Thursday from 10 am - 7 pm
After completion of training, scheduled hours will be:
Monday - Thursday from 10am - 7pm and Friday 8am - 5pm
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Answering incoming calls, e-mail, and messages from customers
- Researching solutions, reviewing options and troubleshooting issues
- Update billing information along with personal information
- Activating contracts, processing change requests to accounts, follow-up on past due payments
- Documenting information into a client system to track customer interactions and solutions
- Proven customer support experience of at least 1 year
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Typing and data entry proficiency
- Proper spelling and grammar usage
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in work and with numerical data
- High comfort level with technology
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Completion of criminal background check and a credit report in good standing required
What does our call center team say about working at OrthoBanc?
"I love that Orthobanc really does show appreciation to each and every employee. I love that I found a job that understands and works with my being a single mother. Orthobanc offers and does so much for the employees that you won't find anywhere else. The extra pay increases every three months based on our own production and calls, the Kudos Rewards that is set in place, the benefits I have. I can't think of one thing I dislike about working for this company. "
"I LOVE working here! I've been here for 4 years now. The people here work as a TEAM. The Supervisors work with you and are on your side. The benefits are wonderful and you cannot beat the 401K services that this company offers! YOU get to decide your worth by the work you put out and can make very good money working here! You just can't go wrong working with Orthobanc!"
"What I love most about OrthoBanc is the supportive atmosphere."
"The benefits are the best around."
"With this company, I have seen the hard work pay off and I have seen the love that I have received in return. I truly feel like I am a part of a family and they take care of us. I work with wonderful, upbeat individuals and we all work as a team to meet any goals we have. This is by far the most caring company I have worked for and to see the dedication the management team has to make our jobs easier or better is something you wouldn't get at a big corporation.
"It's a breath of fresh air working for a company that cares so much about not only their customers but you as the employee."