Top drivers earn up to $56,000
Average pay: $870-$1,010 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within the Southeastern States.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional driving
- Customize your job – Regional drivers have options! Pick your preferred freight type - Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or Tanker.
- More home time – Regional truck drivers stay closer to home which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver.Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)