Jump into a new position and make a splash as a Customer Service Repesentative!
PeopleShare has an IMMEDIATE need for Customer Service Specialists with an HVAC and Plumbing company in the Newark, DE region!
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a company that promotes from within- they have promoted over 80 people from this role this year alone! Don't think of this as a job think of it as your next career!
This client is looking for candidates with positive outgoing personalities to join their already amazing team!
Whats in it for you?
- A fun work environment
- Great training
- Room for advancement
- Monday-Friday (weekend availability is a must!)
- Hours- 2:30 PM- 11:00 PM with rotating weekends
- Temporary to permanent
- Pay Rate $11/ hour to start and increase to $14/hour when taken on permanently (only 4 months!)
Customer Service Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Assist customers on inbound calls with product and service needs
- Assure customers that their needs will be met by empathizing with them and scheduling requests
- Gather information about the repair needing to be performed- location, severity, and address
- Inform customers of any promotions currently available and educate customers on other services
Customer Service Representative Job Requirements:
- Computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deescalate customers
- Strong candidates will be organized and positive
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, insurance, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.