We're looking for a dedicated .NET Software Engineer for our innovative, tech-driven client in Alpharetta. Our client promotes an informal, flexible work environment and prioritizes a good work/life balance for its employees. We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the .NET Software Engineer:
Requirements of the .NET Software Engineer:
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to design, develop, document, and unit test software solutions
- Leverage .NET Framework and C#, SQL, and Oracle to create and improve applications
- Perform end-to-end solution integration testing in a complex system
- Participate in code reviews with team to improve compliance with established best practices and coding standards
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent and at least 2 years of experience
- Experience in Microsoft stack development: .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, WCF, MVC
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, TFS/Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins, or similar development tools
- Database scripting, stored procedures, and profiling experience in SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development process
- Excellent attention to detail; highly organized
Job ID: 355671
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- .Net Framework
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Team Foundation Server
- Sql (Programming Language)