We're currently hiring a Wound Care/ Treatment Nurse for our skilled nursing facility. We would love to consider you!
Hours: Full Time
- Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, performs various direct patient care assignments.
- Plans and delivers care to patients requiring long-term or rehabilitative care.
- Will coordinate treatment and provide comprehensive wound assessments and plan of care including goals, implementation of treatment, evaluation and outcomes for patients throughout the organization.
- Provides patient, family and staff education regarding wound management, prevention of pressure ulcers, support surfaces, dressing selections and other therapies.
- Texas RN or LVN License is required
- Prior experience is preferred
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401k + more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Opportunities for growth!
Heritage Gardens Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a modern, state-of-the-art care facility located in Carrollton, TX. We are a large facility with 150 beds in private and semi-private settings. Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
We’re looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply!
Heritage Gardens Rehabilitation and Healthcare
2135 North Denton Drive
Carrollton, TX 75006-3103
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Wound Care/ Treatment Nurse
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Pressure Ulcer
- Registered Nurse Certified