To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukie, OR
- Phone: 253/733-3060
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Validation Technician II
Volt • Milwaukie, OR
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now Hiring | Direct Hire
Our client is a world leader in driveline disconnect technology. Their heritage comes from making WWII surplus Jeeps easier to drive on the road with the first unlocking hubs. They continue today by making disconnects for cars, trucks, and SUVs around the world. These trusted technologies come from years of innovation and listening to customer's needs.
Validation Technician – Direct Hire
Pay – DOE
Works closely with other teams to meet their product/prototype lab testing needs. Sets up test equipment and conducts tests per defined requirements, gathers data, and reports results. In some cases, designs and develops tests and test procedures. Specifies and procures appropriate lab equipment and materials. Maintains lab equipment and work area.
- Assists engineers in development and continuous improvement of products.
- Develops test plans and procedures, summarizes and documents test results.
- Maintains and works to improve lab facilities and equipment.
- Oversees instrument repair and calibration.
- Aids in engineering, purchasing and outside vendors in finding short and long-term solutions to assembly and manufacturing problems.
- May be required to assist in building prototype systems.
- May work with other teams to schedule prototype projects and drive to completion.
- Interfaces with the customer (internal and/or external) concerning fit-ups, field problems and possible solutions.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Associates degree in Engineering Technology or similar field and a minimum of two years testing experience.
- Experience with test apparatus control and data acquisition hardware and software. LabVIEW.
- Formal education and/or experience in technical report writing is required.
- Prior test development experience is preferred.
- Sound working knowledge of mechanics, electronics, hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Good understanding of engineering processes and documentation.
- Good attention to detail.
- Basic machinist capabilities preferred.
- Basic understanding of prototype process preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word and Excel.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.