To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA 19114
- Maria Jameel
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Small Business Relationship Manager - Northeast Philadelphia
WSFS Bank • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Small Business Relationship Manager for our Northeast Philadelphia area market. This position will establish small business banking relationships for companies with annual revenues of up to $2.5 million and total business credit of up to $1 million. The incumbent will have overall responsibility for establishing and administering personal production sales goals as well as partnering with branch Associates and call center Associates for small business lending and deposit growth. The incumbent will assist branch Associates in assigned region with the management of their small business related issues and will exercise "override" authority pertaining to loan rates and fees where appropriate.
This is a full-time position that will serve the Northeast Philadelphia area market.
• The incumbent must have a Bachelor's, preferably in a business related field.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years direct small business banking experience or B2B sales experience.
• Must have credit skills including loan structuring and financial statement analysis as it pertains to small business.
• Must possess superior customer service, sales and business development skills.
• Must be able to sell any product/service offered by the Bank, which includes not only small business, but consumer as well.
• Must have strong knowledge of commercial and consumer loan and deposit products.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening ability and presentation skills.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• This position will be required to travel within the Bank’s Northeast Philadelphia “footprint” and visit commercial customers at their place of business.
• This position will be required to be active in the community and attend State/County Chamber of Commerce networking events on a regular basis. In addition, incumbent will be an active member of at least one community business group or committee. Will also be responsible for promoting the Bank’s relationship with SBA, SCORE and WEDCO.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items over head, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of up to 10-25 lbs.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, memorizing, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear. Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.