HOUSEKEEPER, LIVE-IN (SANDS POINT, NY)
Division: Executive Hospitality
Ref ID: R4638822328
Location: Sands Point, NY
Salary: DOE Full benefit package
Job Title: Housekeeper, Live-In (Sands Point, NY)
Private residence seeks an experienced live-in housekeeper to assist with the daily cleaning and care of their household. Candidates must be well spoken, polished, and knowledgeable of a formal house environment. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- All aspects of general housekeeping, organization, and deep cleaning of residence
- Management and organization of closets, pantries, etc.
- Maintaining residence for guest readiness at all times
- Caring for fine furniture, art, antiques, etc.
- Polishing of and care for all silver, brass, crystal, china, etc.
- Assisting with the care of family dogs
- Inventory and procuring household goods, including grocery shopping
- Responding to any related duties or special requests
This is a full-time position. The regular schedule will be five days per week; weekends included. Salary is generous but DOE.
- Excellent references required from current and previous employers
- Minimum 3-5 years related work experience in a private home or estate
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional mindset and the utmost discretion
- Must be comfortable working with dogs
- Must be hands on with good attitude, high energy, and strong work ethic
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid United States work authorization
1 Little West 12th Street
New York NY 10014
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.