To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GAF Materials Corporation • Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Description: Director of Operations
We are looking for a dynamic player-coach to build our energy operations from the ground up.
1. Build and Develop Operations team of professionals (extensive network)
2. Overarching responsibility: Cost, Quality, Delivery, LT, Customer Satisfaction
3. Develop a network of peers within Standard Industries to leverage company operational capabilities
4. Derive and execute supply chain strategy:
- Negotiate with suppliers and contract manufacturers for the delivery of products and material at cost and quality consistent with GAF standards.
- Build an ongoing quality management and quality assessment of suppliers and contract manufacturers
5. Derive and execute Fulfillment strategy:
- Develop and implement a logistics strategy for inbound and outbound product delivery
- Manage and drive efficiencies throughout the order to cash business process, including working with our digital team to create a world-class ordering experience for our contractor partners
- Lead the development of support policies and strategies including the creation of a network of service providers to ensure 100% satisfaction with GAF energy products
- Coordinates with product management and R&D on the introduction of new technology and products
6. Drives to maximize customer experience while keeping costs down
- Familiarity with solar products, solar industry experience
- Strategy development Supply Chain Negotiation - Experience with suppliers and contract manufacturers.
- Order Management Systems experience
- Logistics network experience
- Working knowledge of all aspects of operations
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and develops best practice
- Ability to develop/manage budgets
- Team leadership and development skills
- Willing to be part of a high growth division
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, service, sales and growth objectives of Standard Operations GAF energy operations
This Director, Operations will partner closely with leadership and key stakeholders across the country and could be situated remotely in the Continental United States, with travel required to key locations across the country.