Tentative Schedule: This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for the development of engineered labor standards and implementation of the labor management system in our distribution centers. This position will identify opportunities to improve distribution efficiency and implement best practices across the distribution network.
**Travel up to 75% to implement and support labor management systems
Essential Job Functions
- Development of labor standards and implementation of labor management in the distribution centers.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency across the distribution network.
- Provide technical support for the distribution centers using the labor management system.
- Test and validate system changes that impact the labor management system.
- Provide recommendations to senior management for improving utilization of labor, equipment, and utilities in the distribution centers while maintaining a high level of customer service.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or related field required.
- Experience working in a warehousing and distribution environment preferred.
- Experience with implementation of labor standards preferred.
- Experience with development or support of warehouse management systems preferred.