To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94582
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Director, Employee Communications
Robert Half International • San Ramon, CA
Posted 2 months ago
JOB REQUISITIONDirector, Employee Communications
Robert Half is seeking a Director, Employee Communications to manage employee communications strategy and execution, and be responsible for identifying and executing -- in partnership with IT -- new communications channels and technology. The person in this role is responsible for cultivating and managing a stable of writers and design professionals to create strategic, engaging high-quality internal communications to be deployed via traditional and internal social media. He or she will work collaboratively with other stakeholders, project managers and department managers, and is the primary point of contact for global, integrated communications.
The focus on internal communications will include: strategically consult with various business units, including Senior Vice Presidents and other executives, to propose communications strategy and delivery recommendations; manage and evolve current communication channels, focusing on digital delivery and visual enhancements; identify new opportunities to improve communication and measurement, and create and execute strategy for implementation; overall responsibility of online communications portal and message distribution, including managing relationship with Creative Services and partnership with Field Operations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Oversees development of strategic, high-quality internal communications, working collaboratively with internal team, project managers and other department managers, as well as Senior Vice Presidents and C-level executives; responsible for management and ultimate delivery of communications.
- In partnership with other stakeholders (e.g., Information Technology, Intranet Services, etc.), manage current channel content and identify new ways to engage employees through current vehicles or exploration of new ones, with a focus on measurement and effectiveness. In addition, manage process and strategy for cloud-based emergency alert system and What'sApp channel.
- Working with ECM team, identify new opportunities to partner and provide strategic direction with regard to enterprise change management approach, including global integration.
- Responsible for management of employee communications team.
- Manage high-level special projects as needed, including Corporate Grants.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 8+ years of experience in public relations or employee communications, or related experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading and editing.
- Program/project management.
- Ability to multitask.
- Microsoft Office and basic web skills.
- Design, SharePoint and HTML skills a plus.
- Very strong attention to detail; proactive.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP