To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9002 San Marco Court
Orlando, FL 32819
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Marriott Vacations Worldwide • Orlando, FL
Posted 28 days ago
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Specific Job Summary
The Sr. Copywriter works with the business leaders and the Copy Director to deliver creative solutions and messaging that drives revenue and delivers on business objectives. Writing engaging and inspiring copy across all VO brands that educates and engages the reader for maximum business results. Ensures all copy deliverables meet the requirements of the business, customer, brand and legal functions. Ensures accuracy and consistency across customer types and communication channels in the appropriate brand voice. Delivers on time and on strategy copy.
Specific Expected Contributions
- Executes all copywriting needs with consistency and accuracy
- Participates in the development of brand communication style standards
- Constructs copy in such a way as to be innovative, new and persuasive to target audiences, while maintaining the unique messaging of each brand
- Ensures written messages meet business objectives and overall are delivering results aligned with the business needs
- Works with leadership to define positioning strategies for new products or services
- Expertise in tone of voice standards for all VO brands
- Creates strong direct response copy
- Communicates the vacation experience in descriptive and inspiring ways
- Generates fluid & seamless sales messages for a variety of collateral and communications
- Sells the destination and resort differentiators
- Executes copy in a tone consistent with the established brand image
- Creates digital communications presenting varied marketing offers and subject lines that drive response
- Writes materials to create excitement around co-sponsored promotions
- Implements customer requirements and research to ensure relevant messaging
- Develops and refines copy to ensure timely completion of project
- Ensures that all client copy deliverables meet brand and communications standards
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems
- Takes ownership of projects that make sense and drive to completion
- Participates in brainstorming sessions
- Maintains business expertise
- Ability to communicate complex products in easy terms
Specific Candidate Profile
- Minimum 6-9 years writing for a living that includes websites, e-communications, direct mail, advertising, editorial
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience with hospitality industry writing preferred
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Creative writing experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Works well in cross functional team environment
- Research abilities
- Strong customer focus and service skills required
- Good Interpersonal skills for client interface and presentations
- Team player and problem solver
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.