To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Farmington Hills, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ITS Practice Leader
GHD • Farmington Hills, MI
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
Privately owned by our people, GHD provides engineering, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients across five continents and the Pacific region. Focused on creating lasting community benefit, our connected global network of 10,000 people delivers projects with high standards of safety, quality, and ethics.
Committed to sustainable development, GHD improves the physical, natural, and social environments of the many communities in which we operate.
We have an opportunity in our Farmington Hills, MI office for an Intelligence Transportation System (ITS) Practice Leader, who aspires to become an active employee in a vibrant, well-established company.
- Practice Leader with strong client and personnel management skills
- Experience in the following ITS areas:
- ITS Planning, Design, and Integration
- ITS Devices
- Wired/Wireless Communication
- Connected/Autonomous Vehicles (preferable)
- Construction Engineering and Inspection (preferable)
- Experience with the following software:
- Familiarity with MicroStation and AutoCAD Civil3d
- GIS (a plus)
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of Intelligent Transportation Systems experience
- Registered Professional Engineer (preferable)
- Confidence in performing business development and marketing activities and possess strong client relationships with the Michigan Department of Transportation and other public agencies
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Excellent proposal writing skills
Ability to communicate technical thoughts clearly and concisely both written and orally
We offer an opportunity to be part of a growing, dynamic employee-owned company, a professional working environment with career development potential, flexible hours and competitive salary packages based on qualifications, skills and experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.