Feed Truck Driver
Our client, a growing retailer located in the Sioux Center, Iowa area is seeking a driven individual to fill a Feed Truck Driver position. This corporation has been well established and they offer exceptional customer service. By offering a number of products and services this company understands the need to stay cutting edge and pay special attention to detail. This is great chance to get in with a top company and advance your career quickly.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Family friendly work environment.
- Up to $24/hour
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, and an excellent retirement plan.
- Day or Night Shift Available (Large Pay Differential for night shift)
- Advancement Opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Operate truck to deliver bulk and sack feed.
- Transport and deliver product during the day shift.
- Maintain truck log.
- Work with Feed Mill Manager to ensure records are accurate.
- Ensure cargo is secure and able to transport.
- Responsible for cleaning and inspecting vehicle.
- Operate equipment properly in order to load and unload product.
- Assist in the loading and unloading process.
- Assist in facility operations when needed.
Sioux Center, IA
Located in Northwest, IA Sioux Center has shown steady growth over the years. A friendly community that offers a 7-mile recreational trail through town an 18-hole professional golf course, an All Seasons Center indoor/outdoor pool and ice arena facility, movie theatre, and bountiful choices for shopping and dining. Strong educational options. Vibrant neighborhoods.
Here you will find great places to work, relax, worship, and seek healthcare.
Enjoy this community’s diverse, collaborative and future-minded population.
- Experience with a feed mill – preferred.
- Must have a Class A CDL.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Self-motivated, team player, and ability to work independently.
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Feed Truck Driver – Sioux Center, IA
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)