Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Highlands Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, a Vibra Healthcare managed facility, is West Texas' premier physical rehabilitation facility. Located in El Paso, TX, our beautiful facility is peaceful, welcoming, and family friendly. We are CARF certified (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) in both comprehensive rehabilitation and brain injury rehabilitation and our staff is dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of care experience possible.
Highlands Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a PRN Unit Clerk / Unit Secretary to join our team!
The Unit Clerk is responsible for directing the orderly flow of unit and patient related data. Responsible for communications through the answering and initiation of telephone calls, written messages, and the organization and completion of the various charts, requisitions, reports and other forms.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of a unit secretary course or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a medical clerical field preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.