Do you love Make up and fashion? Do you love helping and providing quality customer service? This is the perfect fit for you!
Customer Service Representatives needed for a temporary to hire opportunity! This position will be remote during the pandemic, with a 75% chance of remaining remote even after the building reopens!
We provide the equipment needed for the position, paid training, and all you need to provide is internet and a great work ethic! The Customer Service Position consists of taking inbound calls for Cosmetics and Skin Care products.
Pay Range: $12.00-$14.50 per hour (Peak Incentive puts the base pay at $13 until 1/11/21, plus a paid by performance program that allows you to earn up to an additional $1.50 on top of the base pay). Peak incentive will bring the base to $12 once peak season is over but you will still have the paid by performance program providing the chance for an extra $1.50 an hour.
While working in the Customer Service position you will be participating in the following:
- Take inbound calls for order placement and troubleshooting
- Up sell and cross sell additional items
- Answer inquiries while maintaining and updating the customer database
- Main office is in Dallas; position is remote with equipment pickup in Richardson/Plano area
- Schedule will be assigned and will be an 8-hour shift between the hours of 7am-11pm including weekends (must be flexible for any shift, any days)
Minimum Qualifications for the Customer Service Representative position are:
- 6 months Customer Service experience (in person or over the phone)
- Pleasant and professional telephone etiquette
- Ability to adapt to the fast paced internet environment
- PC literate and basic typing skills
- Regular and punctual attendance is a must
- High School Diploma or equivalent
We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, weekly pay, direct deposit or pay cards!
To begin the process for this Remote Call Center Rep position—and other great opportunities like it, apply today! Questions? Text us at
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Pickup (Music Technology)