Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.About the team
The Performance CoE is responsible for development and implementation of performance standards, process, tools, methodologies and best practices for improving the quality of applications and solutions for the Banking domain. Performance CoE focus on enablement of Performance standards development for core Banking products and Client implementation projects in addition to advancement and development of new technology and innovation.What you will be doing
As the Performance Test Lead you will work closely with development, architect and other teams to ensure solutions are deployed that meet the expectations of the Release/Project and are stable, predictable, and sustainable.
What you bring:
- Maintains communication with project, support staff and clients while keeping the project on schedule and convey risks as identified. Reviews proposed design and infrastructure
- Work with the business in identifying the business process mix and defining SLA's for performance testing
- Analyze performance and scalability of applications, identify root cause of Performance bottlenecks, suggesting remedial strategies and reliability enhancements
- Proactively tune applications for high performance, and efficiently diagnose performance bottlenecks using deep diagnostics and monitoring tools like Dynatrace, Wily Introscope to instrument and profile the code.
- Identify the root cause of the performance problems, prototype and implement optimizations.
- Undertake advanced CPU, memory and thread profiling using JProfiler and OpNet to identify inefficiencies in design, algorithms, and data-structures causing a CPU bottleneck, heap resource/memory leaks, efficient use of garbage collector, thread locking, remoting, and synchronization which affect application performance and scalability.
- Work closely with development team to understand technical details of a given component and write code to improve scalability, throughput and resource utilization.
- Help ensure Performance CoE standards and best practices are followed on projects and train new team members on the process, tools and standards.
Added bonus if you have:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in understanding the product architecture and framework
- Understands the code design
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to work with others internally and externally
- Experience with Neoload Performance Tool
- Experience with Dynatrace OneAgent
What we offer you
- Experience using the CI/CD pipeline
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect with varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead Performance Engineer
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Lead Performance Engineer
supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.