Location: Crystal City / Arlington, Virginia, US.
Must be a US Citizen eligible for a DoD Secret Clearance.
Work with a team supporting technology solutions. We need someone who is excited about quality and pays attention to the little things.
- Provides technical Project Management support and consultation to project teams, including the development of artifacts, deliverables and tracking documentation
- Updates project resource schedules, supporting documents and corresponding project management plans
- Manages Cost, Schedule, and Performance for Department of Defense projects
- Develops and executes complex technical tasks, applies analytical problem solving methodologies
- Prepares project reports and presentations for program and project status meetings
- Monitors & tracks project milestones and deliverables
- Interfaces with Government and/or contractor personnel
- Utilizes MS Project and SharePoint to manage, develop and monitor project schedules, plan resources, baselines, and budgets
- Provide guidance, planning, execution of deliverables to include responding to customer issues and concerns
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of industry related experience in project management/scheduling
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technology or software development
- At least one year experience supporting the U.S. Government
- Good communication skills
- Decision making skills
- Self motivated
- Able to work with a team
- Must be eligible for DoD security clearance
- Must be a US citizen
- Employer Paid Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distance may be required. Possible lifting up to 25 lbs.
Please note: 4S-Silversword Software and Services LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs. 4S-Silversword Software and Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
- Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Ms Project