Internationally recognized, publicly traded consumer products company located in near the Los Angeles airport is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor. In this position, the Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for performing operational and financial testing. Duties for the Senior Internal Auditor role include; testing controls, preparing audit reports, reviewing compliance, and analyzing accounting policies and procedures. The Senior Internal Auditor will also play a key role in cyclical financial reviews, collaborate with external audit teams, as well as work with various personnel to drive efficiency.
This is a very dynamic role and is ideal for someone who strives to make a difference!
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- At least three years of public accounting experience or internal audit experience with a publicly traded company, is needed.
- Big 4 or nationally recognized accounting firm is extremely preferred.
- Must have a strong SOX compliance and accounting operational audit background.
- CPA or CPA tracking is extremely preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills are also required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Certified Public Accountant
Sarbanes Oxley Act (Sox) Compliance