To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant, Amazon Fashion
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Amazon.com is seeking an exceptionally bright and motivated multi-tasker with a history of high performance to support one or more of our Amazon Fashion leaders in Seattle, Washington. This is a high impact position with the ability to support Amazon as we strive to be Earth's most customer-centric shopping destination.
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, expert organizational skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines while prioritizing multiple critical requests. A high level of discretion in handling confidential information, as well as professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside of the company, are important. A successful candidate will be able to react with appropriate urgency to requests from leaders and team mates, proactively take action without having full information, and efficiently solve complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups. The ideal candidate is skilled at streamlining both communications and processes, and has a great instinct for looking around corners to anticipate what's next. A good sense of humor is critical in this role, as is the ability to be flexible and to change direction at a moment’s notice.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Managing complex calendars and scheduling across a number of international time zones
• Tracking and driving completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
• Handling administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
• Utilizing sound business judgment to juggle competing priorities with little guidance
• Collaborating closely with other assistants on the team and across the company on a daily basis
• Working effectively with distributed teams across various locations
• Managing confidential information with a high level of integrity and discretion
• Interacting professionally with people inside and outside the company, including vendors and brands that are critical to our business
• Fostering team culture and morale with new inspiring ideas
• Email and inbox support as needed
• Proven Executive Assistant experience assisting multiple leaders in a fast-paced environment
• Expertise with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and SharePoint
• Ability to pick up new technology tools quickly with little guidance
• Experience with international travel coordination
• BA Degree or the equivalent experience
• Grace under pressure, proactive instinct, and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
• Superb communication skills, from flawless written correspondence to professionalism in speaking with internal and external parties
• Exceptional planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Ability to react with resourcefulness and the appropriate level of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
• Positive attitude and the ability to have fun at work and help others do the same