The Business Banking Assistant's main responsibility is to effectively and efficiently prepare and review loan files in an effort to provide superior customer experience. This position will serve loan officers as well as internal and external customers in accordance with the organization’s vision, core values, and business plan. This position is shared with 25% commitment to the Retail Banking team and 75% to the Business Banking team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete all pre- and post-closing items, including but not limited to: ordering flood certificates, lien searches, title work, insurance, funding loans according to disbursement instructions, pay related invoices, perfecting collateral & imaging loan documents to Director.
- Maintain tickler system for documentation tracking & prepare request letters as needed.
- Send out disclosures and acknowledgements to clients and gather when completed.
- Scanning and shipping of loan packages.
- Work with participation banks to provide ongoing file documentation.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
High School diploma and 2-years general banking experience required. Associate’s Degree or Two Year College Equivalent preferred.
This is a full-time position with benefits.
At Western State Bank, “what” you know is important, but not as important as how you relate to teammates and customers. Our environment is based on the principles of respect, curiosity, creativity, individual empowerment, and the ability to listen effectively and communicate openly. We also believe in continual learning, bias toward action, keeping commitments, and doing our absolute best every day. We believe that our ability to deliver on our promise of being Your Hometown Bank is a result of these high standards.
Western State Bank is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer. Member FDIC.