Kelly Services is seeking candidates for a full time Flight Coordinator role with an industry leading, Fortune 500, global, chemical manufacturing company, in Midland, MI.
Introduction to Position
The Aviation Flight Coordinator role is responsible for coordination and precise execution of all executive and customer travel on the Company aircraft including their transportation to and from business meetings and events worldwide. This role assists a team supporting employees at all levels of the company and their administrative staff. Acts as a liaison to employees at all levels of the company, customers and vendors. This individual is held to the highest standards in following the Aviation compass of Safety/Security, Customer Service, and Financial Management.
Assists as part of the scheduling team in making decisions regarding usage of the company aircraft and coordination with vendors which significantly affects the annual budget.
- Liaison between each department (Scheduling/Maintenance/Pilots) to communicate trip details as required to execute top notch customer service for our passengers.
- Rotation on-call responsibilities on a weekly basis split between 3 Schedulers. This requires maintaining contact as needed regardless of time of day, time zone, holiday, etc.
- Assists with coordination of some large scale events and is available as needed and assigned to follow coordination.
- Coordinates ground logistics with airports and catering/transportation vendors. Much of this may be short notice travel.
- Job may require occasional travel for off-site events
- Ability to work irregular hours occasionally incurring overtime due to on-call duties, remaining flexible and available as needed
Requirements & Preferences
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or significant experience in similar role preferred
- Dispatch License not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Extremely high level professionalism and ability to interact with executives and government leaders
- Must be able to solve problems quickly and be creative in responses, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit your resume” button. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below recruiting for this position by email. However, your resume must be received via the “submit your resume” button included within. Please contact recruiter Lindsay Pittwood with questions, concerns, or email applications at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Travel Coordinator - Midland, MI.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.