To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spokane, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lincare • Spokane, WA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Audit Analyst is responsible for conducting the day-to-day operations of the Accounts Receivable Audit Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other tasks may be assigned):
- Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
- Maintains knowledge of all Medicare guidelines and policies
- Collects audit documentation, processes, and submits audits
- Works on special projects as assigned
- Answers internal and external audit inquiries
- Evaluates audits to ensure all documentation is received prior to audit submission
- Effective and regular communication with Audit Group Leader and Audit Supervisor
- Communicates with team members to resolve questions and inconsistencies
- Completes all required audit functions in a timely manner
- Researches all questionable audit documentation
- Works effectively with all levels of the organizations
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE -
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High school graduate (diploma) or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
LANGUAGE SKILLS -
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS -
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
REASONING ABILITY -
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, as well as talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans