The Visual Product Coordinator is responsible for assisting with on-air product coordination, styling, and host support; ensuring the best on-air presentation of products being sold.
The schedule for this position requires working Wednesday to Sunday, 3:30 p.m.-12 a.m.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Execute visual product styling to achieve the desired look or brand image for a particular product.
- Ensure that all props and product are available, cleaned, and ready for presentation a minimum of three hour prior to each show.
- Provide on-air visual styling support to assist Host with live demonstrations and product change outs. This also includes change outs for model(s).Style and direct models to convey visual appealing and compelling demonstrations.
- Responsible for preparation and styling of product during live sales presentations.
- Work with a variety of vendors, talent and high-profile guests in friendly, professional manner to ensure all parties are satisfied with live presentation.
- Communicate problems and issues surrounding the live show execution to producers, directors and management.
- Works cross functionally with Sales Managers, Samples Team, Broadcast Team, Merchandise coordinators
- Print, sort and file cue cards and run sheets.
- Clearly communicate with production crew, producer and director during live show.
- Style and design visual displays to achieve desired appearance for product and brand image.
- Attend to the day-to-day needs of the show, including product setup and returning product that no longer airs. This will include moving and steaming bedding/fashions, un-packaging and re-packaging breakables, cleaning and washing product/dishes.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field.
- TV and/or Display experience.
- Competent in visualizing abstract and conceptual ideas; based on balance, proportion and color.
- Working knowledge of visual product display and implementation.
- Basic Microsoft Word, Internet and computer knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of studio procedures, lighting, and camera work preferred.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Strong multitasking, organizational, and prioritization skills under stressful and high pressure situations.
- Ability to adapt to last minute changes, then conceive and implement practical solutions.
- Proven ability to thrive in a collaborative and cross-functional team setting.
Visual Product Coordinator > Visual Product Stylist > Assistant Visual Product Manager > Visual Manager
iMedia Brands is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities to individuals regardless of sex/gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, or other protected characteristics as defined by state, federal, or local law.
The individual in this role must be able to perform the essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation. In the event that an applicant or employee wishes to seek a reasonable accommodation, please contact iMedia’s Human Resources department for further direction.
This job description is intended to convey the general nature and scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed, and iMedia management reserves the right to amend the duties and responsibilities of this role at any time to meet business needs.
Packaging And Labeling