To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodbridge Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant - Temporary
SBA Communications Corporation • Woodbridge Township, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare correspondence, proposals, cover letters and documents.
- Process reports and data packages.
- Maintain and distribute various trackers, logs, lists and schedules to all concerned parties.
- Handle department mailing and shipping activities.
- Maintain contact lists and department/region phone directory.
- Answer incoming telephone calls.
- Assist with the preparation of presentation materials and exhibits.
- Order and maintain supplies for the equipment, department and staff.
- Organize and schedule meetings and prepare appropriate agenda.
- May process expense and exception reports for the department and staff.
- May plan departmental seminars and conferences.
- May scan, file, create and file folders.
- May assist in planning departmental outings and functions.
- May retrieve and disseminate departmental mail and handle shipping activities.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required, AA degree strongly preferred.
- 3+ years administrative support experience.
- Must demonstrate intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook e-mail and calendar applications.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel via phone, e-mail and written correspondence.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to hear, understand and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone.
- Visual ability correctable to 20/20.
- Sitting 75% of the day.
- Ability to respond verbally in an understandable, professional manner in person and over the telephone.
- Manual dexterity to input data into the computer.
- Ability to stoop and bend to retrieve files.
- Moderate noise level